Projects per year
The scientific research, the capacity building programs and the educational activities are supported by administrative staff of the department. The staff is headed by the manager of the department.
Scientific staff can call upon the management unit for a wide range of support functions :
- Pre- and post-award support for funding proposals: budget preparation, budget follow up, preparation of financial audits
- General budget follow up for the research groups
- Contract management
- HR management
- Travel management for scientific staff and visitors
- Organisation of workshops and seminars
- Support for teaching activities from pre-selection of students until the organisation of the proclamations
- Logistic and IT support
- Communication support
To give optimal support and ensure a good connectivity with the scientists, the support staff is organized in different clusters:
- Three general support secretariats on the first and second floor and in Rochus 41
- An HR & financial cluster on the first floor of Rochus 43
- Two course secretariats on the ground floor of Rochus 43
Dive into details
Select a country/territory to view shared publications and projects
Algorithm for the support of non-related (serious) adverse events in an Ebola vaccine trial in the Democratic Republic of the CongoLemey, G., Larivière, Y., Zola, T. M., Maketa, V., Matangila, J., Mitashi, P., Vermeiren, P., Thys, S., De Bie, J., Muhindo, H. M., Ravinetto, R., Van Damme, P. & Van Geertruyden, J-P., 28-Jun-2021, In : BMJ Global Health . 6, 6
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article
A simplified checklist for the visual inspection of finished pharmaceutical products: a way to empower frontline health workers in the fight against poor-quality medicinesSchiavetti, B., Wynendaele, E., Melotte, V., Van der Elst, J., De Spiegeleer, B. & Ravinetto, R., 2020, In : Journal of Pharmaceutical Policy and Practice. 13, 7 p., 9.
Research output: Contribution to journal › A1: Web of Science-articleOpen AccessFile4 Downloads (Pure)
2019, In : Journal of Homosexuality. 19 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › A1: Web of Science-article