I started working at the Research Office of the ITM in Januari 2022.
Within the RO my responsibilities include:
- Follow up of the funding landscape
- Inform about upcoming calls and events
- Follow up of internal research calls (PPP & SOFI projects)
- Support for ITM's Central Research Information System (PURE)
- Point of contact for the Synergy fund
- Coordinating institutional seminars
- Coordinating PhD defences at the ITM
- Coordinating the Transferable Skills School Programme
Before I started working at the ITM, I worked a year in a veterinary virology lab and spent several years as project manager in the pharmaceutical industry, mainly in bio-research quality & compliance, Medical Need Programmes and Patient Support Programmes.
Biomedical Sciences: Tropical & Infectious diseases, Master, University of Antwerp
Award Date: 30-Jun-2015
Biology, Bachelor, University of Antwerp
Award Date: 30-Jun-2013