We report on a German tourist returning from vacations in Southern Greece with cutaneous leishmaniasis (CL) presenting as multiple erythematosquamous lesions caused by Leishmania tropica (zymodeme MON-57). In spite of its endemicity, only few data are available on the incidence and current distribution of CL in Greece, which may allow for an assessment of the risk for travelers.
- Administration, Cutaneous
- Amebicides/administration & dosage
- Antibodies, Protozoan
- Leishmania tropica/immunology
- Leishmaniasis, Cutaneous/drug therapy
- Paromomycin/administration & dosage
- Treatment Outcome